Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:40:40 -0700
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: How to clean dirty seats ...
Comments: To: Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

UPholstery cleaner. I used a product called Spot Shot imported by WD40. It's in a blue spray bottle from any big store like Safeway or Wallymart. Test for color fastness first. I sprayed in on in 1 ft. square areas, then really scrubbed the crap out of it with a fairly stiff bristle brush. Then I wiped it down with a dry cloth. It even took out some 20 yr old grease stains. I let it dry in the sun after that. Be really careful about testing the fabric though, I don't know how powerful this stuff is, but it IS a carpet cleaner, so can't be that bad. Has a bit of an aftersmell like ligher fluid, although it foams up when you start scrubbing. Worked good for me. HTH, Courtney

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltan Kuthy" <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:04 AM Subject: How to clean dirty seats ...

Hi guys, The seats are really dirty. I would like to clean them without hosing them off and getting them soaking wet. Is there a way to just clean the surface of the seats? Zoltan

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 28/03/2008 10:58 AM