Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:56:40 -0400
From:         "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cardiac Event
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

John,

So glad the "wake-up" call was just that, and not more serious! You can always throw new parts "in a heart beat" (pun intended) at a Vanagon when things go bad, but your body is something else.

There is an upside to loosing 80lbs, you'll feel like a new man, and your Vanagon will get better MPG!!!

Keep up the good work, down 7 so far, that's great!!! Now it is 73lbs to go!

Best of luck to you, and may your heart and Vanagon both keep beating for many miles ahead!

Jack R. 84 Westy Wolfie