Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:50:56 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: pick n pull

on an 84 at the junkyard I would grab:

outside sliding door handle

black plastic coolant H pipe near the water tank in the engine bay.

sun visor clips, rear view mirror if not rotted away

AFM on engine, throttle body (including switches) if cheap

Fridge, stove unit

front turn signal bulb harnesses and side marker lights with 1 foot or so of wire if clean and not corroded.

check radiator, if newish aluminum one grab it.

dash cluster (especially if it had tach)

seats if wolfsburg edition with armrests.