Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:13:16 -0700
From:         Dan Dutcher <danagain@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: sliding door adjustment?

Brendan, To move the back of the door closer inline with the rear body panel - Loosen the "pin" and "nut" combination that is on the pillar that the back end of the door latches on to. Loosen it just enough to tap it over towards the INSIDE of the van slightly and then tighten the "nut" back down. Try closing the door to check the fit.

You may have to repeat this process a couple of time to get it right. -Dan "danagain"