Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:13:19 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil Pressure Light on-need help! (dealer cant fix it)
Comments: To: Allan Streib <streib@CS.INDIANA.EDU>

Don't know if you are talking to me directly or not, But if you are, I'm super happy with all my west coast VW suppliers and wouldn't' be getting stuff out of Georgia unless there was no other source. Do they have a site with parts listed ? I stumbled onto a site with new rear springs for my 1970 Mercedes 250 sedan once, and never could find the site or a listing again. Now for those, I might order from Georgia. Scott Southern Oregon.