Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:23:56 -0400
From:         Joy Hecht <hecht.joy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Muffler Strap/Engine Tin Wanted.

Geez, you've got the best crew there! Good guys you've got helping you, all of them. Sounds like great fun.

Is this all happening in Walt's warehouse, too, with the splendid view overlooking Pittsburgh? With that, you should all be in heaven...

Oh, sorry, I have no useful advice on parts, though...

Joy

Joy Hecht and Matilda, 1989 burgundy vanagon www.joyhecht.net