Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:34:22 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Crash Survivor

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wua8um1.y9syp9t&x=0&h=1&y=a9r73p&localeid=en_US

Hi Miguel & All, You didnt describe the damage to the front end, but, this is what I did to repair the front corner of my 85. Get yourself a little 120 wire feed, with gas, and anything is possible! :o) best of luck on it ! John C. SLC, UT...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wua8um1.y9syp9t&x=0&h=1&y=a9r73p&localeid=en_US

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Miguel Pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>