Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:23:04 -0500
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ladies and Vanagons

What a topic - and what great stories.

I've lucked out in that Patty has fully embraced Bus Life. She likes it so much she went and picked up that '78. Sure she isn't quite as obsessive about it as I am (I have an illness) and we like different things about it - however we enjoy busing together.

We do not have a Westy. It really doesn't matter to us. Sure a little extra space would be nice - and the top bed would be good for when my son comes along - but we can still camp in the Carat (and eventually in the '78.

I suppose that if she didn't like it - that would be OK. As long as she didn't keep me from enjoying it as well. Wouldn't be the same without her though.

I recall a guy (he may have been on this list at one time) many years ago who had a beautiful Westy with all the gadgets, upgrades, and doodads. He and his wife took it for a long trip. Bottom line after was she hated it and I believe he sold it. That is a situation I hope to never ever be in.

-- Thanks,

Jeff '90 Carat (Grover) '86 (We call this one Parts) '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's Bus