Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:40:20 -0400
From:         BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: What's a good radio/CD player for the vanagon.

I just wanted to note that I have this exact same stereo in my van too and I think it has one major issue that is really annoying. The On/Off switch is the same button as the toggle for source. Press it and hold it turns the unit on. Press it again and depending on how long the button is pressed determines whether the unit shuts off OR goes from radio to CD or AUX, etc. Had I known this before buying it I would not have. Other than that it's not bad for a cheap $79 stereo which is all I'll put in my van.

Bryan