Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:18:59 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: syncro
Comments: To: syncro <syncro.carboncow@GMAIL.COM>

Let's see if you pay attention to this message.

1) I replied to you on the Syncro list the first time you posted this. 2) Cory replied to you on the Syncro lilst the SECOND time you posted this.

What parts did you remove to expose the wiring. The brown wires are ground. I don't know where they came from. They aren't part of the diff lock light mechanism.

The large multiconnector slides on to a PCB board that is mounted to the panel that you should have removed to expose this wiring. That PCB board has the spaces where the lights go.

Show us a picture of what you removed from your dash.