Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:58:34 -0600
From:         miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Two Vanagons
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@mac.com>

You're slipping and sliding...............Actually I don't believe you are any kind of weirdo. You are apart from the norm, that's for sure. Driving these things makes so much sense to me that you can have any number of them and I won't bat an eyelash. This thing will haul more than most of the alternatives and will look good doing it too! It makes so much sense to have more than one. Hell, you can drive them both or keep one going with parts from the other. I've been doing this for years...then, as the years passed, I bought another and another. Later on I discovered that, according to some, it is fairly responsible to use up our resources, instead of discarding the old, before it is used up, just so we can drive something shiny and new. You are no weirdo, man. You just may have your head on right!

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@mac.com> wrote:

> You've already started the slide.... > > 1) multi vanagons > 2) you're on this list > > :) > > > > On Apr 13, 2008, at 10:27 PM, John Bange wrote: > > I just bought a second Vanagon. How many before I'm officially > > considered a "Vanagon Weirdo"? > > > > -- > > John Bange > > '90 Vanagon - "Geldsauger" > > '90 Vanagon GL- "Weasel" > > >

-- Gracias, Miguel