Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:03:18 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Why gas prices can change so quickly

With respect for everyones own view(s), The problem I see here, is that more and more,,, there are Less and Less folks making that $25 dollars an hour. Also, "back in the day" One person Could Fully Support a Whole family! Try that now days. Or worse yet try it in the future. YMMV JC... ps: used to be a young out of work hippy kid could buy a bus. travel to his hearts content. Now, Look at Us? 80K in some of our busses ??? WTF ? :o)

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>