Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:21:08 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: What does your oil pressure gauge "say",
              and what other gauges do you have in your Vanagon
Comments: To: Richard Golen <rgolen@UMASSD.EDU>

I don't have an oil pressure guage on my van, so I have no direct figures for your comparison. I've read somewhere recently, that about 10 psi per 1000 rpm engine speed, is about right. So, your measurements seem to be good, with that theory applied.

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Golen" <rgolen@UMASSD.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 10:17 AM Subject: What does your oil pressure gauge "say", and what other gauges do you have in your Vanagon