Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:41:36 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Buses By the Beach - Yahoo! Bus Benefit is only one month away!

Hello Fellow Volks Folks,

We are only one month away from the 6th annual "Bus Benefit" hosted by Buses By the Beach.com and Sponsored by GoWesty.com and Shell Oil! We will be meeting in Grand Rapids, MI May 15th - 18th 2008. This event is our main fund raiser for the Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone and it looks like we are going to have another great turn out again this year of Bus Pilots from all over the US and Canada!

The weekend's festivities include:

* Thursday night Welcome Reception and Beer Tasting from the Hideout Brewery. * Silent Auction and Raffle of VW related items. * Friday night Bluegrass Jam. (Band to be announced) * Live music with the Stone Boogie Band on Saturday Night. (Roots Rock Genre) * Saturday morning Carabus with Fire Department and Law Enforcement escort to the Burn Survivor Car Show. There will be over 500 cars at the car show. * Blessing of the Buses with Pastor Jason Hubbard. A Non-Dominational ceremony to wish everyone many blessings for a safe and healthy camping season. * Canoe and Kayak Rentals.

To view and print a flyer of this years event go to:

http://www.busesbythebeach.com/spring08.pdf

For more information about the upcoming event and to connect with Fellow Buses By the Beach Volks go to:

http://www.busesbythebeach.com/

Wishing you many miles of smiles!

The Volks Folks at Buses By the Beach!

Coming Events:

Bus Benefit! May 15th - 18th 2008 Grand Rapids, MI

Bus Boo! September 12th - 14th 2008 Grand Rapids, MI

For more information go to: <http://www.busesbythebeach.com/> www.busesbythebeach.com

http://www.myspace.com/busesbythebeach