Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:27:01 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: something to consider ...
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

Were they in smog or hi temps a lot ? That's unseal, only 8 years until failure. And Bridgestone's are not bad or cheap tires.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Miller [mailto:mwmiller@cwnet.com] Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:19 PM To: Scott Daniel - Shazam; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: something to consider ...

I bought a syncro with Bridgestone Duelers {? I think} on it. They were methodically separating and blowing out [two of them in three months] when I replaced them all. They were 8 years old.

YMMV,

Mike