Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:37:56 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy shopping over the internet
Comments: To: Rob <becida@comcast.net>

When I was shopping for Dixie I just copied the URLs to a folder. I also ended up with a 'Form Letter' with all the important questions etc. That helped me be more consistent and made comparisons easier.

I found Dix on the Auto Trader, I think. The only bad part of that experience was the huge number of tracking cookies left every time I checked the listings!

Best of luck Rob, I know you'll find a good one. :)

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27