Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 May 2008 10:32:52 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: SA T3 Ventilation System
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

I know someone with the SA rotary control "panel" in his vanagon.

They do not operate servos or the like, but rather push/pull control "wires" similar to our set up.

Additionally, the hole in the dash to accommodate the control panel is larger.

Alistair '82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94 http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/