Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 May 2008 18:59:53 +0200
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Oil, Conservation, Carter & Reagan

Did I miss something? Is today Friday?

I must have not been paying attention, I sure missed the start of this discussion!

And I won't get started on stopping federal gas taxes for the summer, just to encourage Americans to consume more gasoline!

But John, how are you feeling? Are you better? I hope so!

Joy

Joy Hecht

and Matilda, 1989 burgundy vanagon

www.joyhecht.net