Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 May 2008 17:36:59 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Operating temperature? (temp gauge needle, etc)
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@verizon.net>

Search the archives for : 7/27/07 "How Hot is too Hott?" The post in the archives with lots of responses, essentially a poll of where people's gauges read. The only documented temperature i measured with my IR gun, as indicated in that post, was 200*F at the hottest point on the engine. This was last summer.... With a very questionable engine/cooling system.

It will be a week before i can retest my current system and start troubleshooting if i really am running hot.

-Craig '85Gl