Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 May 2008 00:19:19 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cat / O2 Sensor Removal
Comments: To: Matt Drew <t3vanagon@gmail.com>

You've got the O2 Sensor/mileage thing backwards. Pull the wire from the sensor and watch your gas mileage plummet due to running over-rich.

Keep it, and keep your cat too; your grandkids ( and mine) will thank you for it.

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27