Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 May 2008 23:19:01 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Solar Panel: Charge Controller & Vents
Comments: To: obeechi@RUNBOX.COM

Ultimately the best would be batteries from Rolls Surrette. Bring $$$$ In the reasonable price RV world, Trojan GC-2 are outstanding. Yes, golf cart batteries. There are three versions of the same case size starting with the T105, (225 A/H0 to the T-145 (260 A/H). My next choice would be Deka. These batteries will deliver an honest 500 to 1,000 cycles as compared to the 300 or so from an AGM. There are also 12 deep cycle batteries available from Trojan. The golf cart, aerial lift, floor scrubber type batteries are designed for daily use.

Dennis