Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 May 2008 10:32:27 -0700
From:         Mark Drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Pulling air filter box from Dodge Caravan. Anything else
              worth pulling? (...
Comments: To: neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Be sure it is from a 3.0 not the 3.3! The 3.0 filter assembly is the one we diesel heads use. The 3.3 assembly has issues that make it undesirable.

Mark

neil N wrote: > Well it's Thurs here on the Wet Coast --- :^) > > I felt my posting was appropriate for this list. > > I should have made content in the subject line clearer. > > I'm pulling the air box to use with the Jetta 2.0 I installed in my > Vanagon. I know the diesel guys found that the V6 Caravan air filter > box fits nicely in one of the battery cubby holes in engine bay. > > I figured someone might know of other parts I could use on my Vanagon. --- :^) > > > Neil. > > > > On 5/1/08, JordanVw@aol.com <JordanVw@aol.com> wrote: >> i was going to say something, but then i remembered....its friday! ;<) >> chris >> >> >> In a message dated 5/1/08 12:09:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, >> musomuso@GMAIL.COM writes: >> >> >> >> Hi all. >> >> Am pulling the air filter box from a '93 V6 Dodge Caravan this AM. Guy >> only wants $10 for it and ducting. I figure there may be other useful >> stuff that I can pull, possibly for a great price. >> >> Anyone know of any useful bits to pull from this Caravan that I can >> use on my '81 Westy? >> >> TIA, >> >> Neil. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> ************** >> Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at >> AOL Autos. >> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851) > > > -- > Neil Nicholson. 1981 Air Cooled Westfalia - "Jaco" > > http://web.mac.com/tubaneil > http://tubaneil.googlepages.com/ >