Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 May 2008 11:08:18 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 12v Fan for fridge interior-Fridge mate Fan
Comments: To: Neil2 <vidublu@gmail.com>

I imagine there is not a huge difference but in my head a fan up above stirring around the area at the top of the cabinet would not be as effective as one fountaining the coldest air off the bottom, sending it aloft, so it flows down over the higher layers of foods is more better. But I've been seriously wrong about these kinds of things before. Time for some tests!

--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR