Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 May 2008 09:53:42 -0700
From:         Florian Speier <groups.florian@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: electrical weirdness after 2nd battery install......
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <mdrillock@cox.net>

that is the beauty of this list. you can come up with a relatively simple approach, finally get it running, and the someone tells you another way to do it that would have saved you another couple hours. excellent idea mark! will put that in the vanagonwiki article i am preparing if thats fine with you. florian