Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 May 2008 13:28:39 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: ADMINISTRIVIA - Re: Safety Tips for Everyone ( in yer
              Vanagons:o)
Comments: To: Jim Arnott <jr.arnott@GMAIL.COM>

> Not Friday. No Vanagon content. > > Please keep posts like this until Friday. (Or better yet, post to > YOUR loved ones and not to the vanagon list.) ( But, the Vanagon list are among my "loved ones" !!! :o) ( & I mean that most sincere ) ( I beleive this list is more than changing brake fluid. Am I off base here? )

Hi Jim & All, Ya I know Jim, and my apologies! I guess I should have put the NVC disclaimer in there, But then I thought about all of the people that do travel in their Vanagons and do spend a lot of time in their Vanagons. Safety, to me is part of the Vanagon experience as well.

My worry, was leaving the "women" part in the subject line? I don't mean to discriminate against anyone by gender. Everyone, male or female, needs to be careful, I know.

But then as the statisticians out there will probably tell you, women, it seems to me get the brunt of abuse in this ole world? I could be wrong. Survival of the species sez if your weaker in any way, physically, mentally, financially, weaponry, (or only having 87 HP :o) It seems there will be someone or something that will capitalize on the situation.

So, that said, If I have offended anyone, I'm sorry. Weather from gender references Or lack of "vanagon" content.

It behooves us all to hang tight as a group. Watch each others' backs, weather on the highways or in the towns or in our own homes. Or in our Vanagons (thar ya go :o) best to all, John C... SLC, UT...

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Jim Arnott <jr.arnott@GMAIL.COM>