Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 May 2008 08:39:45 -0700
From:         ron 'coyote' lussier <rlussier@LENSCRAFT.COM>
Subject:      Re: ADMINISTRIVIA - Reply from AT&T/BellSouth Part I
Comments: To: Jim Arnott <jr.arnott@GMAIL.COM>
Comments: cc: Robert Fisher <garciasghostvw@GMAIL.COM>,
          Tom Carrington <tcarrington@relitech.com>

A few small corrections...

Actually, the 'vanagon.com' domain servers are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada these days, at 4java.ca.

> Legally, this mailing list belongs to Ron Lussier. Historically it > has belonged to the listmembers (we bought the hardware and > software.) I have my thoughts as to how this ought to be resolved, > but frankly, it's managed to stumble along as is for seven or eight

> years so I really don't expect that much will change. Truth be told,

> I getting burned out because all I can do is tier one support. I do

> not have the tools or the access necessary to actually fix the > problems or update the site. I don't even have a direct line to tier

> two support. I just have to leave a note and hope that someone will

> get back to me. Just like you.

I disagree that the mailing list legally 'belongs to me'. I neither started it nor consider myself to own it.

You're right, though, that I've had little to do with either the list

or my own vanagon.com site for some time. I'm still trying to figure

out what to do about that.

coyote

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that

we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. -- Theodore Roosevelt, 26th US President (1858-1919)