Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 May 2008 09:57:24 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: ADMINISTRIVIA - Reply from AT&T/BellSouth Part I
Comments: To: Lucas Thompson <lucas.thompson@GMAIL.COM>

We already have vanagonwiki.com, but I bet there's no reason why its content and software could not be transferred over to the new vanagon.com server. (He said, knowing nothing of the actual details involved in doing such a thing.)

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR