Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 May 2008 22:59:21 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Ole retired  farts

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Tom Buese <tombuese@comcast.net>

> Between John C, Richard J, Mike C. & now youse, I am getting really > jealous! > > Pax, > > Tom-only 6-8 years to go > > > On May 20, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Bob Stevens wrote: > > > "Of course, the CORRECT way would be to put gerry ina Vanagon--a > > rolling machine room. Then moving it toa new caretaker would be > > simple. Except, of course,for leaking fuel lines, dry CVs, etc, > > etc. ;-)" Richard > > > > I can do that ..... starting January 1, 2009 :) > > > > Bob Stevens > > '87 Syncro Westy ... Server, server .... soon to be re-tired (no, > > not another tire thread) >Between John C, Richard J, Mike C. & now youse, I am getting really jealous!

Pax,

Tom-only 6-8 years to go

Hey !!! I resembles that Subject Line !!! phffeew !!! :o)

I made the 85 mile trip to Hill Air Force Base Today for the last time today !!! What a trip !!! I feel kind of like a fish out of water. & yes, as the subject line indicates... I smells a little like one too !!!!

Well, onward & upward !!! time to fix that f'messed up paint job I did on the 85, Hee Hee ( It really kicked ma' Hinney !!! ) Maybe too many Hinney ---kins ??? ;o) & get a SVX in 'er !!!

Idle hands & all !!! Time to explore Vancouver Island !! &&& Costa Rica fer sure !!!

John C... SLC, UT....

There CAN be no salvation in the dream, as YOU are dreaming it. For idols MUST be part of it, to save you from what you believe you have accomplished, and have done to make you sinful, and put out the Light within you. Little children, It is there. You do but dream, and idols are the toys you dream you play with. Who has need of toys but children? They pretend they rule the world, and give their toys the power to move about, and talk and think and feel, and speak for them. Yet everything their toys appear to do is in the minds of those who play with them. But they are eager to forget that they made up the dream in which their toys are real, and recognize their wishes are their own.