Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 May 2008 21:30:01 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: better gas mileage
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

A Westy is a fun , cool, very lovable thing, just sitting in your driveway. Or a few miles away in a nice nature-ey spot. And lots of camp grounds are not that far, for many people.

You just 'drive it there' .......enjoy the weekend without burning gas.... That's the beauty of a Westy - the value is huge, when it's parked even !

No need to drive it that much to really enjoy it. Scott www.turbovans.com