Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 May 2008 16:06:51 -0700
From:         Vern in Bend <vernmcintosh@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: New platform-www.vanagon.us.com?

Robert, one thing that seems missing (explicitly, anyway) in your summary is from Jim Arnott's summary - Jim works for an Internet Services Provider which provides hosting services and has room on its hosting server(s).

It also seems like I remember from previous discussion that Jim manages the technical services for said ISP, and I took that part of his summary to be at least a mild suggestion toward an option which would give him a very 'hands on' capability.

Perhaps that is already well known, and is what you refer to at the end - turning over as was originally planned, etc.

Vern McIntosh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Fisher" <garciasghostvw@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:39 PM Subject: Re: New platform-www.vanagon.us.com?