Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 May 2008 12:23:57 -0400
From:         Jason Ewing <uberhare@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Kennedy Adapter & TDI Swap (Ontario, Canada)

Hey guys,

I was going to do a TDI swap into my 84 Vanagon, but haven't had time yet to do it. Since I'm now buying a new house this summer, I really don't have time or money for the project. So here's what for sale:

2001 1.9 TDI Engine swap (about 120k kms) with 11mm pump (from an automatic) Kennedy Engineering Adapter plate w/flywheel new Sachs clutch kit used starter from a 5 speed TDI (will require an adapter plate)

I'm looking to get what I paid for everything. $2800 Canadian $

The turbo actuator is siezed and will need to be replaced. The a/c bracket on the engine is damaged, but I didn't care since my van has no a/c or p/s and I was going to run a short belt. I have the complete wiring harness w/ECU. It will require the immobilizer to be removed (many chip suppliers can do this for you) since I wasn't planning to use the TDI cluster, key, etc.

Not interested in shipping, pickup only. Guelph, Ontario (Canada).

Jason