Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 May 2008 17:10:59 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: friday fun NVC Jetta Limo?
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@gmail.com>

On 5/23/08, craig cowan <phishman068@gmail.com> wrote: > > If you want it ben, i'd be more than willing to go take a look at it for > you! > It's in my neck of the woods. > > I've seen that thing on pittsburghs's craigslist for some time now, it's > just one of those things i never expected to see, let alone in pittsburgh! > It's up there with the '79 beetle convertible for sale with less than 10 > Thousand Miles on it! > > Why do these wierd things even exist!?!? > It makes the stretch busses just look so much cooler....... > > > -Craig > '85GL

Craig,

Don't tempt me. I still haven't brought home that hideous LT35 posted here last week. It's only 500 miles away from me. This Jetta Limo would have to run before I get involved with it. It's too much to explain to the significant other otherwise. It's either going to cost me some pain or it will cost me some money in appeasement presents. I'm still wincing at having bought a $1300 purse because I was buttering her up about the $950 Opel GT that I had stashed away. As I paid for her purse, I said, "By the way, honey I bough this Opel GT..." To which she interrupted and said, "Oh that, cute little yellow car parked across the street from your house since two months ago?" She'll smell this Jetta Limo coming long before I can get it here. I'M NOT buying another fricking purse. It gets ugly when the guys at the LV counter starts calling you by your first name before you get in the store.

Now if you can find me someone who can put the drivetrain back in for a reasonable price, I might be persuaded to visit you in PA. I dunno, maybe bring you some fresh sourdough baguettes? Yeah, that's the ticket. Your my long lost cousin. Yeah, and I am visiting you. And you have this car which you inherited and you really need some money. Oh yeah, and you need a new kidney so you have to sell the car to me. I'm doing you this huge favor. Yeah... oops. That means I have to come up with more car money. I'm thinkin', thinkin'.

Cheers,

BenT