Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 May 2008 15:31:58 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      NVC:  Diesel schmiesel...i'm thinking of going electric

What was the Electric GM or Pontiac That was developed and produced. And, That was actually supplied to drivers across America to test drive? Worked Quite Well Maybe Too Well, All of the test vehicles were then Recalled. And they were All Sent to the Crusher? ( with the exception of one or two for a museum somewhere ) ( reminds me of what they wanted to do to Charleton Heston, in the Planet of the Apes :o)