Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 May 2008 23:02:41 -0400
From:         Ryan <easywind1975@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Arrgh.. Headlights out on 86
Comments: To: Kevin Mulligan <mulligan_kevin@YAHOO.COM>

Hey thanks Kevin for the pointers. I did learn that the key has to be on to light the headlights so some of my testing was faulty (like all of it). This I do know for sure, I have power at the X terminal of the light switch and power at terminal 56 with the switch engaged. I think I'll add the extra grounds at each headlight no matter what as it sounds like a pretty good idea, that'd be the brown wires right?

I haven't messed with the thing since I got back this morning. I was in Butler PA at a bluegrass festival and got to meet a few of the Western PA listmembers. Very nice group of people. I'll be sure to update for the archives when I get this licked or come back for more help!

Ryan

Oh yeah I gots the hot feets problem now too, cable came off of slide lever (i think)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Mulligan" <mulligan_kevin@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:10 PM Subject: Re: Arrgh.. Headlights out on 86