Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 May 2008 20:35:10 -0700
From:         sanford schulwolf <sanfordachulwolf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Want to trade or possibly buy my beautiful 91 syncro camper
              /maybe?

Hello, I'm fishing around tonight and wondering if anyone out there might want to trade my 91 syncro camper for a non-syncro camper vanagon in good condition? The main reason I'm looking to trade, I want to pull out some of the "equity" and buy another motorbike – I'm starting to feel bad the syncro is worth so much. I live in Austin but just moved here 3 years ago from San Francisco.

My syncro has 92k original miles and I'm the second owner. It is rust free and the majority of her life has been kept in the garage. She has the larger 16" wheels with brand new BF Goodrich tires. Air conditioning works great. Upgrades include, decoupler, German Vanagon driving lights, syncro.org springs and upgraded shocks. The bushings have been replaced with poly bushings. It has a nice sound system, new carpet and everything works, including the camping stuff. My van drives great and I have kept up with all maintenance while logging the majority of the repairs. All CV joints were cleaned and repacked about 30k miles ago. BTW, she is Burgundy and the interior is very clean.

I'm thinking on the open market I should be able to get around 28K. What I'm looking for is cash and a very clean non-syncro camper. If your engine is on its way out, that would be fine, I'd upgrade the engine anyhow.

Thanks, Sanford