Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:30 -0300
From:         Tom Rowsell <86westy@GEOEXPLOITS.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Battery Woes/Choice
Comments: To: RAlanen@aol.com

On the east coast (of Canada), it appears that COSTCO no longer carries the Group 41 battery. On visits to 2 Costcos recently (Halifax and St. John's) I could not find that particular battery. Costco typically referred to it as "Fitment Size 12". The label for that size was still shown on their rack/display, but the Kirkland Book hanging on a chain no longer lists it. Perhaps the lack of Vanagons out this way prompted some sort of local discontinuation :)

Tom