Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 May 2008 22:37:10 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thule Awning
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <macgroup@comcast.net>

Hmm. I love my Catalina and I'm keeping an eye out for another one to mount on the driver's side of the van.

We had three Westies together at Darrington last year: one with the Catalina, a Fiamma and I think an Olympic. The Fiamma has to be open all the way or not at all, the Olympic was very awkward, but the A & E is very easy to use and adjust.

YMMV

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27