Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 May 2008 09:23:43 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C leaking
Comments: To: R DIXON <dickd@sympatico.ca>
Comments: cc: michbriss@hotmail.com

Ah. A Westy. The evaporator housing is different there. Best access to one of the drip lines is the cabinet on the drivers side. Open the door, remove all the shelving. You should see a black tube near the top feeding into the D pillar.

I'm afraid I've never had to pull the cabinetry around the AC in a Westy.