Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 May 2008 08:41:13 -0700
From:         Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1990 VW Vanagon - $5500 (redwood city)
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>

My hubby saw a T1 panelvan in his travels on Wed.; it was for sale so now he wants to look at it. I say we have too many projects (like always) but hey, it doesn't hurt to look. I need to finish up our T1 doublecab. It sits around and gets in worse shape; brakes suck. I need to put some disc brakes on it (among many other things). I think the T1 panel was down on Hwy. 152 near Hollister.