Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:10:47 -0400
From:         John Graham <theklube@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fridge fan inside?
Comments: To: Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@foxinternet.net>

Zoltan,

I've seen this topic numerous times on the list. Several years back I ran across a small battery powered fan that is about the size of a kid's juice box. Here's a link to a site that sells the model that I have, the FridgeCool.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-refrigerators/rv-refrigerator-fan.htm

Mine does indeed run for 30 days on 2 D cell batteries and makes absolutely NO noise. It doesn't put out much of a breeze, but you just need to have the fridge door closed and the unit turned on (the fridge) and it will circulate the cool very nicely - what there is of it. To turn mine off, I just reverse the installation of one of the batteries

John

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Zoltan Kuthy <zolo@foxinternet.net> wrote:

> If I put a fan inside, how should I wire it if I only want it run when the > fridge is running, so it does not use battery power when it is just parking > for a year, without using a hand switch?? Anyone? > Zoltan >

-- This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.