Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:12:15 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subject: Re: Carfax needed
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson@gorge.net>

hey don ... thanks for the laughs .. the piece started out like a dear penthouse ... When I bought a VW Beetle from a very attractive young lady who lived in The Dalles, Or. I found a loaded partially smoked crack pipe under the back seat . .... i fully expected the next line to read ... i knew then i was in for some fun 'cause i took out my half smoked joint and invited her to ...

well after a few more puffs on our various forms of intoxicants she really began to loosen up and fond me attractive as well ... it usually takes two or three puffs on a crack pipe before the girls find me attractive ...

seriously though folks ... my mind also turns to the argument that went on the night or day (who thinks of time when they are smoking crack...) when the pipe was initially lost ...

i will not even try to write that out mostly cause i have never been around any one who was or is smoking crack ...oy yours

-- roger w There are two kinds of jobs in the world: Picking up garbage and telling people things. Successful people do both, with the same good attitude. (riw) ----------------------------------------------------------- View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364