Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:03:58 -0700
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hightop Group Purchase?
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

I posted this in March of this regarding the AW Molds and where they were last reported: > There was a bit of > discussion 3 years ago that Ed Anderson, the retired owner wanted to sell > the molds (Vanagon I believe) for the tops that were in storage in Santa > Rosa, CA. Gist of it was that by May of 2005, the molds were safe and sound > resting comfortably in a locked indoor storage facility. > > Robert H ( male95219@yahoo.com ) apparently is the one who has them and > indicated in his last post to the list that he was looking into reactivating > the tooling and manufacture of them. Best to contact him if interested. > > Check the Archives under subjects: > > Adventurewagen Top Molds for free? or AW Molds safe and sound.

Scott - Does this Robert H still have them safe and sound? -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 73 K Ghia Coupe "Denise" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************************** On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Scott Daniel - Shazam < scottdaniel@turbovans.com> wrote: