Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:10:25 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Empty weight -- 86 Weekender, FWIW
Comments: To: Mark Hersh <cmwolfsburg@gmail.com>

My '84 GL runs ~ 3380 lbs

My '86 weighs ~3800 lbs with the tools etc under the seat and the Behr indash AC

My Mom's full camper with auto was ~ 4000 lbs

Not bad compared to a Toyota Four Runner at ~ 4300 lbs, a Nissan Armada at ~ 5300 lbs, a Cadillac Escalade at ~ 5600 lbs or a Ford F250 Super Duty at ~ 6100 lbs!!

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27