Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:11:47 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: great "personal cooling"device
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>

Looks like a pretty cool little gadget. Keep an eye on your battery, though: @ 150W it'll be pulling more than 12A from your battery -- that's 12Ah, so if it's run for, say, 4 hours, your battery will be down at least 48Ah. Should be no problem when driving. -- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR