Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:38:51 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Costco Group 47 - cheap aux battery option

Absolutely True, No Doubt, but .... When ya can buy 3 cheapies for the price of a nice one ? And a guys a little sloppy in maintaining the battery's,,, And as discussed before Wally Marts no question trade in! How does that affect the average? JC... PS: I mean, Sure, I'd like hair .... but look how much I'm a savin' on hair cuts !!!! ;o)

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Al Knoll <anasasi@GMAIL.COM>