Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:03:25 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>
Subject:      Re: Denver to NY

At 05:06 PM 6/21/2008, John Drew wrote: >John: if you come up through Texas and Arkansas, you could stop at >Crater Of Diamonds State Park in Murfresboro Arkansas(a bit south of >Hot Springs) and for like $4 park entry fee, you can dig for >diamonds til you drop. You get to keep anything you find and the >park rangers can assist in identifying the diamonds. Don't remember >if there's a state campground there, but Googling Arknasas Parks >and Tourism will eventually get you the info you need. It's the >only self service diamond mine in this hemisphere.

DM&FS