Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:24:48 +0000
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 West Wolfsburg (fuel injection or fuel pump?
Comments: To: Bradley Gordon <bsgordon39@HOTMAIL.COM>

Brad,

I address this problem here on my site: http://www.vanagain.com/bucking1.htm

Take a look and see if anything on the troubleshooting list pops out at you. If you want to email me about it privately I would be glad to talk to you about it further. Please go over this list and do the checks before calling though.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Bradley Gordon <bsgordon39@HOTMAIL.COM>