Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:47:24 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jr.arnott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      ADMINISTRIVIA - Re: A friend bought a NEW Camero Z28 in the midst
              of the first oil crisis

Jim has a day job and some days he just gets so disgusted with the folks who routinely blow off the etiquette of this list that he has to walk away lest he say what he really thinks.

<deep breath>

Folks, as Mike says, "It's not Friday and it's not about Vanagons. Take it off-list...." I'd really hate to have to moderate some of you, but I am reaching that point. There are about half a dozen of you that apparently don't know what a calendar is and thus cannot determine the day of the week. And... even on Friday, there should be some Vanagon content. FWIW, I do not consider, "I was thinking about <some totally off-topic subject> while washing my Vanagon." as Vanagon content.

I am working on a new, concise set of RULES since it seems that we cannot abide by the List Etiquette any longer. Go read the type2.com charter*. That's what's in the works.

If you wish to make comment, please do so off-list. The implementation of RULES is not open for on-list discussion nor is it open to debate. If you don't like it, go start your own damned list.

* http://www.type2.com/type2charter.html

Jim Arnott List Admin vanagon@gerry