Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:41:14 -0600
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Croatia Vanagon/VW trip report
Comments: To: Richard A Jones <jones@COLORADO.EDU>

Dang you Richard! You only posted 74 of those Croat pics! How are we to concentrate at our jobs after the long weekend when you post those fabulous pics?

I have heard from friends that Croatia & the Islands in the Adriatic are amazing, but now you have proven it!

YMMV,

Mr. BZ-shipping the westy asap