Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:39:26 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Aftermarket power window regulators?
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@comcast.net>

Thanks, Ken. I'm glad you mentioned that info about the motor location being near the stock speakers because part of my plan to switch over to power windows from manual also include adding 5.25" speakers where the stock speakers are and I don't think the aftermarket setup will fit with the speakers I have in mind.